Learn about and Network with your Canadian Industry before moving to Canada
Pre-Newcomer Civil (Construction) Engineers – finally a customized Industry Training Manual to assist with your pre-immigration Labour Market research, which will help with your Express Entry application and job offer prospects. This manual prepares you for Civil (Construction) Engineering industry in Ontario – what you need to know about Civil Engineering and Construction (Ontario Building Codes & Standards/Construction Codes) before immigrating to your target-destination.
LEARN ABOUT CIVIL ENGINEERING DIFFERENCES & SIMILARITIES
(YOUR COUNTRY VS. CANADA)
(1) Understand why it’s important for a pre-newcomer to have a good understanding of a new industry.
(2) Learn how to research industry information and identify industry differences and similarities.
(3) Increase your chances for a job offer through Express Entry or other immigration programs
(4) Provide you with job postings-rich with Canadian industry information.
(5) Show you how to find Canadian contacts in your industry through LinkedIn and other resources.
(6) How to inquire and obtain contract work from Canadian employers.
(7) Show you how to write introduction letters to Canadian employers and build relationships.
Increase your industry knowledge, workforce confidence, build Canadian industry contacts and learn how to prepare for your new industry in Canada.