Learn about and network with your Canadian industry before moving to Canada
Pre-Newcomer Mechanical Engineers: finally a customized Industry Training Manual to assist with your pre-immigration Labour Market and target industry research that will help you with your Express Entry application and job offer prospects.
LEARN ABOUT MECHANICAL ENGINEERING DIFFERENCES & SIMILARITIES
(YOUR COUNTRY VS. CANADA)
(1) A new understanding of your professional industry in Canada.
(2) How to research Canadian industry norms, practices, jobs, companies, projects, regulations and licencing in your target province/city in Canada.
(3) How to relate and match your experience in your country to Canadian experience.
(4) How to network and connect with Canadian employers in your profession.
(5) How to have conversation about industry differences and similarities.
(6) How to present yourself to Canadian employers.
(7) How to analyze and understand Canadian job postings.
(8) How to market yourself for a position in your target-field.
Increase your industry knowledge, workforce confidence, build Canadian industry contacts and learn how to prepare for your new industry in Canada.